We sell an end to end lead generation service, management and conversion tools for broker or real estate teams. We are growing the value proposition that Zillow can bring to brokers and team leaders. Our team is smaller than most of the sales teams here at Zillow Group, but we have a huge impact to the product. We sit nationally and are rapidly growing to continue to capitalize on remaining market share and new subscribers.
About the role
In this role, you will increase acquisitions of real estate broker and team subscribers through a mix of inside and in-market/outside sales functions including travel to trade shows and real estate events. This role requires you to be a goodwill and brand awareness of Zillow tools and services.
* You will acquire new subscribers and achieve revenue goals through in office and in-market activities with the goal to exceed quarterly sales quotas.
* Sell our services and solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
* Maintain daily activity benchmarks including outbound calls and emails, prospecting, conducting business assessments and top to end funnel sales processes
* Become a valuable resource and partner to your prospects and broker partners regarding industry knowledge and happenings
* Attend real estate conferences, trade shows, to conduct presentations and meet prospects with the intent to increase Premier Broker acquisitions and adoption of Zillow tools.
* Act as a brand ambassador for Zillow, representing the best interests of the company, its advertisers, and industry partners
* Provide valuable and professional support to existing Premier Brokers and broker partners when introduced at events, broker office meetings, etc.
* Continuously identify and recommend opportunities for improved efficiency within own responsibilities and Enterprise Sales Team processes
Who you are
* 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in a media or ad sales capacity with an internet start-up
* You have experience with acquiring new subscribers in a B2B capacity with SMB and Enterprise Accounts
* You understand the consultative sales process and how to deliver value and solution-based selling
* Experience building outbound pipeline and managing various sales cycles.
* You should have a deep understanding of SalesForce.com or similar CRM with strong organizational and time-management skills
* Track record of extraordinary sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
* You possess extraordinary communication skills, both oral and written, have experience with leading/directing an audience of large or small scale
* You are focused, reliable and a responsible self-starter that can self-manage with strong critical-thinking skills and possess a strong competitive desire.
* You're respectful to coworkers and conducts himself/herself in work-settings in a manner that is consistent with the Zillow Way
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle -- for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers - and we're well on our way. No matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.
At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know. Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead