Data Analyst - Programmatic
Compensation: $88,983.33 - $148,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The Programmatic Analytics and Strategy team at Zeta Global provide actionable insights to both external customers and internal teams. For external customers, analysts partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to monitor our optimization platform, design Real-time Brand Optimization surveys, introduce humanly designed segments to boost model exploration and learning, and deliver actionable insight presentations and lead marketing strategy discussions with clients. For internal teams, they provide feedback to our Product and Engineering teams on automation and model features to advance the reliability, reach, and effectiveness of programmatic campaigns.
What you'll do:
* Own campaign performance and reporting insights while recommending opportunities for optimization.
* Weekly review of performance of models across revenue, performance, and pacing.
* Design and implement tests to evaluate model and feature performance.
* Work with clients to understand key business challenges and design analytic and testing plans to derive actionable intelligence.
* Work with clients and internal teams to create real-time brand optimization studies that align with campaign goals, but also create strong, clear signals that our models can use to optimize campaign delivery and performance.
* Consult with clients regarding development & alignment of marketing programs across on-line channels.
* Determine set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and optimization modeling requirements, for ensuring full impact and efficiency of optimization efforts.
* Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals.
Who you are:
* A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
* Someone with an aptitude for media and strategy and able to contextually relay concepts to clients.
* Able to multitask and prioritize among several high-profile clients.
* Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
* Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing
* Enthusiastic team player with a penchant for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
* Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
* Nerdy but loveable.
* Data driven, technical, self-starting and curious.
What you need:
* 1-2 years of working experience in a similar role.
* Extensive experience with SQL and Excel/pivot tables.
* Excellent presentation/visualization/storytelling skills with PowerPoint.
* Excellent diagnostic skills.
* Technical acumen to understand how to design campaigns that optimize the use of our tech platform.
* Professional oral and written communication skills.
* Client facing experience.
* Bachelors degree preferred in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing or equivalent experience.
Bonus if you have:
* Experience in a digital media analytics role
* Experience with VBA/Excel Macros, Tableau, Python, SAS or other data manipulation tools a plus.
Zeta is a data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps 500+ Fortune 1000 and Middle Market brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships through actionable data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Founded by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley (former CEO of Apple and Pepsi-Cola) in 2007, the company's highly-rated ZetaHub technology platform has been recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs (February 2017) and in its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017), competing with offerings from Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe.
Operating on four continents with 1,300+ employees, the company is headquartered in New York City, with Centers of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Boston, London, and Hyderabad, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran's status, or any other basis protected by law.
Zeta Global Recognized by The Relevancy Group as Industry Leader for the 4th Consecutive Year
Zeta Global is Recognized as a Visionary by Gartner for the First Time* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...