Mid-Market Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Yelp's mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp's Mid Market team partners with established and growing multi location businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp has become an essential part in client's local advertising mix and the Mid Market team is growing fast.
The Mid-Market Account Executive works with multi-location Local, Regional, and National corporate clients selling Yelp's core advertising products. You will develop an understanding of your client's needs, educate them on Yelp's platform and develop Yelp Ad campaigns that will help them better connect with their customers and drive in-store Sales. This role is key to Yelp's success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp's Enterprise Sales team.
* Impact Yelp's Mid Market business, which is still in its early stages and growing fast
* Have ownership and autonomy over the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
* Map out the client organization and build relationships with multiple contacts, with a focus on stakeholders within the organization
* Understand the client's business objectives/challenges and align Yelp's proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
* Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing: Branding and Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
* Partner with Yelp's Customer Success and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experience and program performance post-sale
* 2-5 years relevant experience with multi-location sales experience preferred
* Hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp's revenue and client set
* Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing deals $20,000 or more
* Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
* Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
* Understanding of online media and metrics
* Successful experience presenting to mid to large size groups over the phone and in-person
* Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
* Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
Compensation and Benefits
* Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commission
* Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
* 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year)
* 6 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave
* Monthly wellness subsidy
* Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
* Flexible spending account
* Pre-tax commuter benefits
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to $3,000 matching per year
* Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include \"Playing Well With Others\" and \"Authenticity.\"
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ...@yelp.com or 415-###-####.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Loading some great jobs for you...