Product Marketing Manager
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life's milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we're there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for an energetic, talented Product Marketing Manager to drive product awareness, engagement and demand. This position will help execute communication highlighting new features and product functionality highlighting The Knot and WeddingWire's expertise as a market leaders in the wedding industry. This role will support the Marketing team in driving usage offerings, including registry, wedding websites, apps and more. You will work with smart and creative people who will help you hone your skills and develop your career.
* Work with Senior Marketing Director to define and execute compelling marketing campaigns
* Identify new opportunities for The Knot and WeddingWire to generate product demand and usage
* Drive internal cross-team transparency on value of new initiatives and improvements
* Create onsite messaging, emails, and other materials as needed to communicate product improvements and associated marketing programs
* Partner with owners of paid channels to launch, track and optimize customer acquisition related campaigns
* Analyze program and campaign effectiveness, share key learnings and make recommendations about future growth opportunities
* Proactively stay on top of what our competitors are doing
SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGERS HAVE:
* Minimum 3-5 years product marketing experience
* Works well cross-functionally, particularly with Product and Creative teams
* Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing and organizing effectively
* Outstanding writer and editor with exceptional attention to detail
* Understanding of SEO principles preferred
* Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
* Data-driven approach and strong analytical skills
* Enthusiastic and self-directed with the desire to take initiative
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
* Positive attitude and enthusiasm for teamwork and results
* Bachelor's Degree with a strong academic record
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
* You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
* You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn't right, you say something.
* You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
* You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
* You aren't afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there's no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
* You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else-in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...