We are WYLD, the largest cannabis edible producer in the country. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market. We are looking for a Director of Operations in Sacramento, CA who embraces the Wyld culture.
Director of Operations' key purpose is directly supporting all departments and functions of the facility, this involves but is not limited to; managing department managers and their staff, organizing day to day production operations, assist in the communication between all partnering departments, review and approve payroll. Manage financial budgets, provide monthly sales analysis and present data to financial team to ensure proper execution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Director of Operations will work closely with all departments to ensure the smooth operation of the facility. Departments include Sales, Finance, Production, Distribution, Marketing and Events, Inventory and Human Resources
- Working with the Production Manager on creating a daily, weekly and monthly kitchen and packaging schedule. Assist in day to day operations, quota goals for finished product and kitchen output
- Manage the production inventory levels for all COGs and usable materials
- Approval on all compliance related materials. Items set for final sale must be approved and documented in advance before production has started or product leaves the facility to consumers
- Follow sales and analyze market trends daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually to assist in the planning of production
- Work directly with the Sales Manager and Operations on the analysis to discuss strategic components which may affect their department or how they may interact with another
- Manage department budgets for Production and Inventory. Discuss monthly incentives, inventory, stock changes, vendor/customer terms along with other items for departments and how that may affect the overall budget and bottom-line
- Oversee the training and management of new employees
- Facilitate health and other benefit enrollments
- Ensure that inventory and transfer compliance management is up to date this includes CTS, production loss, returned or damaged product, transportation and inventory is never more than ±5% of reported quantities
- Will include travel on an as need basis to additional locations and facilities
- Will be required to submit to a California Live Scan background check
- Must be proficient in Excel, data analysis and other inventory management systems
- High attention to detail with a positive, goal orientated attitude
- Problem solver that thrives under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Excellent in conflict resolution, communication, learning and teaching an array of subjects
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Possess advanced mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Perform advanced visual quality inspections on products
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Adheres to company core values
- Be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.