- Workbridge Associates
- $159,800.00 -159,800.00/year*
Company in the IT sector.
- A fast-growing mission driven fintech start-up is looking for a VP of Engineering to join their growing team.
- They deliver financial security and peace of mind to consumers by providing better financing, insurance, and financial protection products.
- They partner with multiple big-name banks to help their customers navigate the best solutions for their financial needs, to reduce monthly payments, save interest, or both.
- Their technology propels them forward to make the process quick and easy. You will be expected to help shape company products, and be expected to own the development from concept to production.
- 8+ years of architecting and building production software.
- Minimum 4 years' managing high-profile engineering teams.
- Sever-side experience with Ruby on Rails/Python
- Help define and design software architecture to meet needs of business .
Associated topics: analyst, cash, cfa, chief finance officer, cpa, director finance, finance, financial services, kpmg, tax
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...