At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Within WFS, the Markets Division is responsible for the sales, trading, clearing and client focused risk management services across the interest rates, foreign exchange (FX), commodities, credit and equity asset classes. We are seeking an individual within the FX Trading team to strengthen our FX rates capabilities. The client focus includes global coverage of internal businesses as well as commercial, corporate, institutional, banks and Central Bank customers. Specifically, this individual will:
* Provide Interest Rate swap, cross currency swap and option liquidity to our internal and client facing franchise.
* Utilize a broad range of hedging instruments to effectively manage risk from transactions whilst maximizing revenue.
* Direct the development of a robust and integrated risk management framework for Non-dollar rates derivatives.
* Develop strong internal relationships with support partners to help build a platform capable of expansion into new products and business segments.
* Take ownership of non-dollar curve building and the development of Libor replacement curves from a Front-Office perspective.
* Partner with sales to build new and deepen existing relationships.
* Analyze and effectively communicate market events to sales, trading partners and senior management.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
* 7+ years of experience in capital markets, industry experience within the specific sector of the position, or a combination of both
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
* A BS/BA degree or higher, preferably in one of the following mathematical related fields: applied mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or engineering.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
* High motivated individual able to deliver results, be accountable, and credibly challenge current processes.
* Ability to trade within risk and credit limits and comply with escalation processes when needed.
* Programing skills (python) an advantage.
* Strong Excel skills and VBA experience.
To be determined
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. Associated topics: bond, broker, broker dealer, capital, derivatives, dow jones, equity, fiduciary, invest, nasdaq
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.