Analytic Consultant 4
Compensation: $64,670.00 - $99,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.? In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ?Personal Cell? or ?Cellular? in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers? financial needs and help them succeed financially. We?re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you?ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) plays an integral role in having an enterprise view of our customer concerns, identifying risks in a timely manner, providing enhanced reporting capabilities at the line of business and Enterprise levels, and delivering a variety of benefits to our business. This Office includes four main functions:? Executive Complaint Operations, Data Analytics and Reporting, Quality Assurance, and Complaints Shared Services. Together these teams focus on capturing, researching, and resolving customer dissatisfaction; executing deep root cause analysis; and proactively identifying continuous opportunities that are engineered to improve our customers? experience and drive out dissatisfaction.
This role will support the newly formed Complaints Data Listening & Analytics Controls Team within CDAR Advanced Listening.? This role will help in building out the data flow, analytics pipeline, and creating/advising on reporting and analytics needs. On-going, this role will be focused on supporting the intelligence procedures and information visualization and summary dissemination.? More specifically, this role will help illustrate and improve upon the customer journey using unstructured voice of customer data (e.g. speech and written communications), structured operational data (e.g. loan payment behaviors) and customer interaction data (e.g. web events).
Successful candidates will have a superb attention to detail and a strong focus on data quality; a demonstrated ability to quickly learn, retain, and apply business rules and terminology; good interpersonal skills, and perform effectively under time pressures. Highly developed organizational skills are required to plan and organize projects, monitor results and make necessary adjustments to meet project goals and deadlines.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of a complex, enterprise-wide voice of customer monitoring platform (Advanced Listening)
- Identify opportunities to leverage customer complaint analytics to streamline complaint identification and improve the overall customer experience
- Compile/mine data from multiple sources to solve complex operational and/or strategic business problems
- Support and visualize intelligence procedures which efficiently identify and summary complaint content
- Work with business partners to gain an understanding of how various operational Wells Fargo systems interact with complaints data
- Query database systems and lakes to identify and enhance customer complaints data
- Profile data to identify outliers, quality issues, and inaccurate data
- Ensure adherence to Wells Fargo data management/information security regulations and policies
- Create analytical documentation that is both easy to follow and meets compliance/audit requirements
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 2+ years of SQL experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present organizational metrics that drive business decisions
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization
- Ability to translate complex technical needs into straightforward requests for information and collaboration, working with a wide range of people
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer lending data and analytics
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used in: root cause analysis
- Experience with design, implementation and governance with Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning Architecture
- 6+ years of credit reporting or analytics experience
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and statistical analysis
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Knowledge and understanding of report creation: repeatable and automated reports
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience working with both Structured and Non-Structured data
- Experience Using Reporting/Analysis Technologies (SQL, Tableau, Microstrategy, Kibana, Python, SAS, PDF Creation)
- Data Development experience (Teradata, SQL, Hive, Pandas, HDF5, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business systems analyst, client, customer, information technology consultant, sales, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...