- Weatherby Healthcare
- $30,010.00 -38,910.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work on weekdays from 7 am - 3 pm. The locum tenens provider will be busy at this facility, and can expect to perform the full scope of general, ENT, eye, podiatry, urology, orthopedics, OB, thoracic, and vascular cases. Candidates should have recent trauma experience, and will be working in the care team model. This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and BLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Weekday shifts 7 am - 3 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications required
- Board certified or eligible
- Epic EMR system
- Care team model, mostly supervisory role
- Full scope of general, some OB, ortho. Regional, thoracic, and vascular
- Candidates with recent trauma experience needed
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: cosmetic, msg, nebo, novi, plastic, plastic surgery, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens, ucsf
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...