A Virginia Facility Needs a Temporary Cardiovascular Surgeon (Vinton)
Compensation: $51,450.00 - $75,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
We are looking to fill a temporary cardiovascular surgery job now open at a Virginia medical facility. This facility is looking for coverage over a nine-month period. Your duties include seeing cardiac and thoracic procedures for approximately 1 - 2 patients per day. Patient encounters are tracked using the EMR system. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only VA-licensed candidates will be accepted. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Nine months of coverage needed
- VA license required
- 1 - 2 surgeries per week
- Cardiac and thoracic procedures
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiovascular, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, invasive, non interventional, non invasive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...