- Weatherby Healthcare
Healthcare - Physician
We are looking to fill a temporary orthopedic surgery job now open at a Virginia medical facility. This is call coverage on weekends. Your duties include seeing typical and emergent cases and no trauma duties are required. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only VA-licensed candidates will be accepted. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Weekend call coverage
- VA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Typical and emergent cases
- No trauma
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...