- Weatherby Healthcare
Healthcare - Physician
35 Fremont Rd
A New Hampshire-based medical facility needs locum tenens neurology coverage. The provider will work from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:4 call. The locum tenens provider will epilepsy and pediatric cases, and should have EMG or EEG specializations. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 8 am - 5 pm with 1:4 call
- Licensing assistance available
- Scheduled caseload
- Epilepsy and pediatric experience preferred
- EMG or EEG specialization needed
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...