* Communicates with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example, customers, suppliers, associates) and conducts directed shrink related audits and report findings to appropriate leader or manager. * Completes work assignments and priorities * Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity * Monitors and maintains awareness as it relates to environmental related exceptions (i.e.Hazmat, storm water). * Promotes, monitors, and enforces safe work practices and a safe work environment
* 6 months experience as a Walmart associate OR 1 year work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (e.g., Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)
* 1 year experience working with word processing, spreadsheets and applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel * 2 years work experience or coursework in a safety, compliance, or security-related field (for example, Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options * Vision & dental plans for you & dependents * Associate discounts in-store and online * Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more * Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles? * Internet Explorer 8.0+ * Firefox 4.0+ * Safari 4.0+ * Chrome 12+