As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Voya Investment Management (Voya IM) is the asset management business of Voya Financial, a Fortune 500 company with over 6,000 employees seeking to help clients plan, invest and protect their savings. Voya IM manages approximately $220 billion in assets across Fixed Income, Senior Loans, Equities, Multi-Asset Strategies & Solutions, Private Equity, and Real Assets.1 Drawing on over 40 years of experience and the expertise of 250+ investment professionals, Voya IM's capabilities span traditional products and solutions as well as those that cannot be easily replicated by an index.
Voya IM's award-winning culture is deeply rooted in a client-centric approach to helping investors meet their goals from insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, and consultants to intermediaries, and individual investors. Reliability is why our clients hire us and it is why they trust us to navigate the path ahead.
Voya Investment Management is looking for a multi-talented, high-energy individual that will work closely with the business to design and deliver high value and high impact analytics helping to shape strategy and drive sales and marketing activities to stimulate business growth and deliver high quality sales enablement capabilities to sales management.
The Head of Distribution Data and Sales Enablement will lead the end-to-end management of a sales enablement roadmap, aligning priorities, conveying vision and articulating an end-state experience to key partners. The ideal candidate will be a player-coach who will help to define, refine and communicate the vision of the team to stakeholders and team members. He/she will be responsible for the design and implementation phases followed by maintenance and growth of the sales enablement platform over time. Responsibilities include senior level technical and management direction and coaching to a team of three, business leadership of the CRM and other sales technology applications as well as projects across business, technology and vendor partners. He/she will be tasked with evolving and optimizing our client segmentation model and assimilating various data packs, CRM data etc. To that end, he/she will collaborate with technology teams to design an effective data architecture for Voya IM's sales enablement platform and drive prioritization for the technology team. Anticipating, discovering, and prioritizing sales and partner needs is key to success in this role.
Qualifications and Required Skills/Competencies:
* Education: Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or finance preferred.
* Master's degree a plus.
* Minimum of 5+ years in a sales technology leadership role.
* Minimum 5+ years of meaningful experience in a sales business domain; knowledge and expertise in defining, designing and transforming a sales business process via technology.
* Experience in the financial services industry, both asset management and wealth management are highly desired; a detailed understanding of the sales business process from lead generation, pipeline management, sales forecasting and client servicing models.
* A solid background in architecture design and technical integration of CRM platforms with marketing automation platforms; experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud desired.
* A strong understanding of the sales CRM and technology landscape, best practices, data architecture design, implementation and integration; ability to leverage experience to deliver analytics and insights in support of growth.
* Experience managing a team and a proven ability to effectively allocate resources.
* Ability to translate business needs and use cases into technical specs and functional requirements.
* Project/program management experience including change management, training, and pre- and post-improvement metrics a plus.
* Considerable experience working with large datasets from multiple sources, specifically with 3rd party data such as Brightscope, Broadridge, Market Metrics, Discovery Database, RIA Database, and firm level reports.
* Experience manipulating, exploring, analyzing, and visualizing data in Python, R, SAS, or a similar programming language.
* Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar.
* Proficiency in SQL and ability to write complex queries and pull data from various sources.
* Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other common project and business communication software.
* Proven ability to collaborate with partner business and technology teams while influencing decision-making, prioritization and timelines.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to articulate and thoughtfully present to senior leaders of the firm.
* Detail oriented, resilient and ability to persevere to solve data and analytical obstacles.
* Strong time management and organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
* Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
* Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
* Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
* Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
* Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills. Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager of sales, sales director, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, team lead, territory manager