- $39,380.00 -71,150.00/year*
670 Logan Mill Rd
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered up with Celestial Seasonings in Boulder, Colorado. We are looking to hire 2 full time Maintenance Mechanics to work at Celestial Seasonings.
- A Shift: 11pm to 7:15am Sunday through Thursday- 1 opening
- C Shift: 3pm to 11:15pm Monday through Friday- 1 opening
The Maintenance Mechanic would troubleshoot, repair and perform predictive and preventative maintenance of packaging, milling and blending equipment. Other duties would include upgrading and installation of new equipment, electrical, welding, machining and mechanical. All of these duties will be done in the high safety, quality, cost & GMP standards in a high speed manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot machine malfunctions and make repairs in expeditious manner.
- Perform weekly preventative maintenance functions.
- Perform yearly rebuilds on assigned equipment.
- Participate and assist in the installation of new machinery.
- Inspect machines for parts wear and recommend/participate in making necessary repairs.
- Ensure that all paperwork including daily end of shift reports, inventory, safety sheets (ex: hot work permits, confined space) and supply requisitions are accurate.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience troubleshooting and installing high speed industrial machinery.
- Project management ability to see job through to completion with attention to detail in a timely manner.
- Ability to work within a team concept. Flexibility is an asset.
- Strong background in electronics and PLC controlled processes.
- Strong machining and welding skills are desirable.
- Strong safety record.
- Good attendance and dependability a must.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have computer skills to look up part location/availability on computer using maintenance software.
- Ability to communicate with other mechanics and be able to explain mechanical processes and theory.
- Ability to meet attendance guidelines and work additional hours/OT as needed.
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with all contacts both inside and outside the company.
- Minimum three years experience in a mechanical repair capacity or related role within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be familiar with PLCs and electrical systems.
- Must be able to troubleshoot down to sensor and electrical levels.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, customer service, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance technician, mechanical, service technician, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...