Vivial is a leading provider of technology platforms and solutions which allow seamless connections between our customers and their customers. We are looking for an API Sales Consultant to promote our Vivial Connect product in the marketplace, to be the Product Champion.
The API Sales Consultant will drive business and revenue growth by working to position and sell our Vivial Connect products within the software development and systems integration community. The API Sales Consultant will sell the Connect product and ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and deployment of necessary resources to close business.
In this role, you'll combine your exceptional communication skills, technical aptitude and creative thinking to create customer value propositions for our products. You will use multiple communication channels to effectively market our capabilities and leverage the necessary content for each channel. You will work directly with our Management and Engineering teams and will be the market advocate for our Connect products.
This means you'll be interacting closely and frequently with our prospects and customers on both technical and non-technical levels to close business. Confident and polished, you will bring a demonstrated record of successfully preparing and presenting technical material to both business and technical audiences. You must demonstrate the ability of being a self-starter; performing under pressure; and selling and closing business.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
* Possess the knowledge of our Connect products and capabilities
* Represents Vivial at trade association meetings to promote Connect solutions
* Meet or exceed assigned sales quota
* Provide market feedback on customer needs and discuss market value of the offerings
* Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
* Timely identification, qualification, pursuit and closure of sales opportunities
* Ongoing management of new relationships, negotiations and deal closure
* Present prototypes, demos and proofs of concept to a wide variety of audiences, which include C-level executives, marketing professionals and engineers
* Proactively and effectively identify customer needs, understand business issues and drivers behind specific request
* Discuss technical issues as first point of customer contact and escalate as appropriate
* At least 1 year of technical or field sales experience
* Technical background in mobile technologies or experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Python, PHP, Ruby, Java and .Net
* Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience
* Ability to understand the customer's business objectives and technical needs
* Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to learn and retain with little formalized training
* Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
* Ability to identify and prioritize important tasks independently
* Travel 0-5%
* BS/BA degree Associated topics: install, medical, microsurgery, physician, sales engineer, solution engineer, spinal, technical, trauma, web service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.