* Using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings.
* Repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets.
* Painting structures and equipment.
* Repairing or replacing concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks.
* Replacing damaged paneling and floor tiles.
* Hanging doors and installing door locks.
* Replacing broken window panes.
* Performing general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
* Crawling under buildings as needed to repair pipes or flooring.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
* Must be able to push, pull and/or lift 70 lbs.
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent is required.
* Must be 21 years old.
* Must be a US or Naturalized Citizen.
* Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical.
* Must maintain a valid drivers license and a clean driving history.