- Vistana Signature Experiences
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana? Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Marriott Bonvoy? program. Through the Vistana Signature Network? (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana? Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you're passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we're passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit:
Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort - 6 Kai Ala Drive, Lahaina, HI, 96761
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas is an uncommonly luxurious Hawaii vacation ownership opportunity, offering unique residences that embrace both Westin's standard of quality and Maui's most spectacular oceanfront vistas. The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas is set along a pristine expanse of Ka'anapali's North Beach (ranked #1 on \"America's Best Beaches\" list for 2003).
The Sales Team Manager (T.O.) primarily manages and directs a sales team of at least three or more full-time employees through coaching, training, modeling and reinforcing effective sales and customer service practices. The Sales Team Manager (T.O.) will supervise direct report employees including, but not limited to: hiring, scheduling, conducting performance appraisals, budgeting and ensuring compliance with state and federal laws or effectively recommending the same. The Sales Team Manager (T.O.) will be responsible for generating maximum sales efficiencies while maintaining or exceeding targeted net sales volume.
* Manage the sale closing process and train sales representatives in closing tables. Exercise discretion and judgment in determining pricing and options. Responsible for resolving sales issues during closing.
* Manage and coordinate outstanding business accounts and unsure follow-up is being handled by respective agents. Use discretion and judgment in resolving and assisting with any guest issues that have been escalated to management. Use discretion and judgment in enforcing Standard Operating Procedures with focus on maintaining consistency and fairness. Continuous support and communication with agents regarding new policies, procedures, programs, etc.
* Critique and provide feedback to Sales Associates regarding sales performance and areas to be improved, including performing ride-alongs with Sales Associates. Provide monthly and quarterly Team Member coaching for continuous improvement and personal development of goals and performance.
* Develop set goals and objectives for performance of Sales Associates and team, and make appropriate corrections as needed to achieve goals. Develop and facilitate regularly scheduled Team training in coordination with Sales Management for Team development and increased sales production. Responsible for conducting morning meetings to provide direction and goals to sales team.
* Coordinate recruitment and hiring of qualified candidates to meet the sales performance goals.
* Minimum of two (2) years' experience in vacation ownership industry is required.
* Must have or obtain a Hawaii Real Estate License.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills required.
* College degree is preferred.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Apply for Job
* Sign In
* New User
Associated topics: administrative, leader, management, principal, regional sales manager, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...