Vistana? Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Marriott Bonvoy? program. Through the Vistana Signature Network? (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana? Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you're passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we're passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit:
Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka'anapali - 45 Kai Malina Parkway, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
Situated on Maui's majestic North Ka'anapali Beach, The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas offers 390 luxurious villas and a variety of world-class resort amenities. The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas is a relaxing haven with culturally inspired programs and authentic Hawaiian experiences, complete with signature Westin? touches.
Director of Front Office is accountable for the efficient operations affecting the arrivals & departures of guests while also providing exceptional levels of guest service throughout stay.
* The Director of Front Office shall ensure that all Front Office and Marriott Vacations World Wide quality standards are complied with.
* Oversee the activities and service levels of the front desk, bell staff, and lead/ assistant Front Office Managers.
* Orchestrate the daily management of room inventory to achieve optimal levels of revenue while maintaining and ensuring high levels of guest satisfaction.
* Collaborate with other hotel departments to facilitate high level of communication and guest satisfaction.
* Demonstrate sound financial acumen through accurate forecasting and budget management. Meet all project and accountability deadlines.
* Serve as the main contact & Hotel Leadership Liaison for guest contact in the absent of the Hotel Manager, responsible to handle escalated events that include guest recovery & emergency codes and demonstrate service recovery through personal interaction and written correspondences.
* Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
* In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
* Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 5 hours per day. Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day.
* Most work tasks are performed indoors, temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better ? a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Apply for Job
* Sign In
* New User
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.