Employment Type: Full-Time
Virginia Transformer Corp
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Roanoke, VA
Responsible for the overall execution of projects, design and field installation etc for IOU customer, ensuring consistency with company image; assures service and performance, meeting the customer expectations.
· Experience should include customer interaction, engineering design, project management and effective use of MS office.
· Experience in planning, budgeting and documentation.
· Ability to work across functions.
· Ability to effectively manage time and resources including managing competing
priorities and deadlines and multitasking.
· Ability to direct and motivate all levels of the organization. Engage all stake holders including employees, customers, and vendors – communicate and motivate towards a
vision of success.
· Good oral and written communications skills including speaking in front of varied
Strong problem solving and negotiation experience.
· 10% travel may be required.
· Minimum Associates's Degree. 4-year technical/engineering degree preferred
· PMP certification is a plus (but not required).
· Desirable experience with capital equipment projects/firms.
· 10-15 yrs. Commercial and Industrial Management experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Loading some great jobs for you...