Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS MANAGER
Are you serious about your career? We are too - you've come to the right place. At the Vinart family of dealerships, you will find the opportunities, resources and support you need to grow and develop professionally. We are committed to your success.
Our Business Managers are responsible for coordinating the sale of finance and insurance programs to the customers, working with lenders and financial institutions to provide financial services for them.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling financing and insurance to customers
- Attaining and gross production of financial services' goals and objectives
- Review customer credit applications
- Reviews owner protections programs with customers
- Utilizes menu selling process
- Ensures necessary documentation for each deal by using deal checklist
- Oversees completion and submission of financial documents
- Acts as liaison between the customer and lending institution
- Reinforces company policy and adheres to company standards
- Ensures adherence to all laws, regulations and reporting requirements
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with a records of strong, positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Someone with a proven track record
- Someone who is more concerned with the "we" than the "me"
- Medical/Dental/Vision/ available on the first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Company paid life insurance
- Opportunity to earn up to $100K your first year.
Don't just find a job...find a home with the Vinart family of dealerships
Loading some great jobs for you...