Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible for the design, development, alteration, or modification of shelter drawings and Electrical systems as assigned by the department manager.
Essential Job Functions
1. Prepares a wide variety of detailed drawings for the shelter and Electrical design and is responsible for their accuracy.
2. Breaks down information obtained from the bid letter, customer specification, and customer supplied drawings to do shelter design.
3. Makes a variety of calculations (AC service, HVAC, energy, and structural) following standard procedures.
4. Prepare work orders (detailed BOM) while drawings are in progress.
5. Renders technical assistance to factory personnel, sales staff or customers as needed.
6. Possible travel as needed.
7. Performs other assigned duties as required by department manager.
Four (4) years Electrical Engineering degree or at least 3 years on the job Electrical Engineering/Designing experience.
Loading some great jobs for you...