Account Manager - Verizon Partner Solutions
Employment Type: Full-Time
What you'll be doing...
The role of the Account Manager within the US Sales Organization, Verizon Partner Solutions (VPS) is to develop and grow the business and sales relationships with key named growth VPS customers. This individual will represent and sell the full portfolio of Verizon Partner Solutions Products, services and positioning/strategy to key VPS partners. Sales focus is on strategic solution-based sales to meet/exceed all business revenue and sales targets at the customer module level.
* The Account Manager has the responsibility of advancing the Verizon partnership and grow the overall and strategic revenue of the assigned account module to a minimum of monthly sales requirements.
* Responsibilities include positioning and selling the full suite of Verizon services including Ethernet, IP, PIP, VOIP,Security, Professional Services, Mobility, FTTI and legacy TDM services such as Special Access and Sonet/MPL services.
* Responsible for meeting/exceeding the in year revenue requirement with a focus on Strategic sales.
* Responsible for building C-Level relationships in assigned customers in an effort to execute their global strategic plans to ensure account success via sales growth and optimum partner satisfaction.
* Negotiates customer contracts collaborating with internal cross functional partners from Product Line Management, Offer Management and Financial Management teams in order to achieve revenue growth and retention.
* Responsibilities also include expanding the market awareness of our clients through involvement in trade and commercial organizations as well as remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes in the telecommunications industry through attendance of training, seminars and trade journals.
This position can be located in any valid Verizon location in the United States
What we're looking for...
It is critical to be a strong sales performer, an astute, entrepreneurial business person, have exceptional business insight and a proven successful sales track record.
You'll need to have...
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in account development and leadership.
* A self-guided, motivated and determined professional proficient in proactive sales activities, including proactive client needs assessment, applications development, proposal presentation, order negotiation, closing a minimum of required sales and post-sales service requirements such as service follow-ups, problem solving, and emerging needs identification.
* Willingness to travel to attend customer meetings, trade shows, Verizon events.
* Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
* An advanced sales, business or marketing degree.
* Experience working with facilities based and/or non-facilities based resellers (VARs).
* Experience with dark fiber and/or professional services contracts.
* Experience selling network and data center solutions like advanced Ethernet network solutions selling, IP, security and partner resale solutions and voice and VOIP offerings.
* Ability to drive and exceed challenging sales targets.
* Experience developing large multinational and Fortune 500 account relationships.
* Ability to balance multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
When you join Verizon...
You'll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Loading some great jobs for you...