Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position is responsible for the general diagnosis, maintenance and repair of Mount Sunapee's vehicles. Other job responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Provides mechanic repair and other responsibilities including but not limited to diesel engines, electrical systems, hydraulic, tune ups, and brakes.
* Communicate with department heads and employees regarding equipment problems and repairs
* Must be able to assist other employees in diagnosis and repairs.
* Train/teach employees
* Repair and Maint. of Diesel and Gas Engines
* Electrical and Electronic Diagnosis
* Assists in all other shop duties as assigned. Responsible for all duties assigned by management.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in Automotive, Truck, Heavy Equip. or Fleet diagnostics and repair.
* Able to diagnois and repair electrical and computer systems problems on modern vehicles.
* Able to diagnois and repair major mechanical systems on modern vehicles.
* Must have a complete set of SAE and Metric hand tools and air tools.
* Small Engine Experience is preferred
Interesting and Informational Links:
* Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and "like" our page on Facebook
* Find out more about our Company Policies
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 169100
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.