Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ticket Scanner is responsible for exceeding guests' expectations and ensuring the "ultimate mountain experience." We as Ticket Scanners are responsible for greeting each guest, scanning every ticket and verifying that each guest has a valid product to access the mountain. This is a 100% outdoor position. Other duties as assigned.
What's in it for you?
* Direct impact on the guest and employee experience
* Epic Pass with access to all Vail Resorts mountains, plus dependent passes
* Free Ski/Snowboard School lessons
* Food, lodging, and retail discounts
* Employee Assistance Program
* A fun-filled job on an exciting team
* Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of all products, department objectives, and scanning processes
* Cultivating a friendly, fun, team environment for the experience of a lifetime for fellow employees and guests
* Promoting, embracing, and adhering to Vail Resorts' Mission and Core Values
* Scanning lift tickets, and passes
* Providing friendly and helpful guest service
* Ensuring accuracy of lift passes and tickets
* Participating in department activities and service initiatives
* Passion for guest service and the ski and snowboard industry
* Accountability, responsibility, and punctuality
* Enthusiasm, with an engaging personality and exceptional communication skills
* Ability to maintain a professional presence in the workplace and adhere to our appearance standards
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Ability to stay enthusiastic and perform well when busy
* Ability to work outside, on your feet, in all weather conditions for long periods of time
* Ability to work holidays is a must, and weekends as necessary
We can't help but smile when someone says "Sun Bowl." We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days, lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, chili, and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn't. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 169314
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...