Retail Associate Bootfitter - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal
Loading some great jobs for you...
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Summary of Job:
Responsible for assisting guests with boot selection, proper fit, stance, balancing, alignment and custom footbeds. Describes and promotes products in line with customers' expressed needs. Places guests in properly fitting demo equipment. Conducts inventory of demo equipment. Performs in-depth boot analysis and work. Demonstrates high level of product knowledge. Prior experience, skills, and training are required to perform successfully at this level. May train new and existing associate positions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
* Properly identify customer riding ability, have general understanding of basic foot identification and measurements (length, width, overall shape, size, etc.)
* Demonstrate knowledge of products and inventory to ensure customer satisfaction
* Communicate effectively with customers, teach as well as listen on all levels
* Responsible for increasing sales, units per transaction, transaction size and high levels of profitability
* Serve as a resource and knowledge base for new and existing employees
* Education: HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
* Work Experience: At least one year relevant work experience required.
* Computer Skills: Basic computer skills with ability to learn
* Language Skills: English fluency required
* Other Requirements: Excellent customer service skills; Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time; Attention to detail.
* Preferred Skills: Basic math skills; Bootfitter certification
We can't help but smile when someone says "Sun Bowl." We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days, lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, chili, and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn't. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.