Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The?Call Center Agent is a part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsible?for providing quality information via phone regarding all Vail Resorts products and services and facilitates reservations for lift tickets, and ski and snowboard school products. This position requires a full knowledge of our products and services and is responsible for collecting guest information. As a member of the PSS team, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Mount Sunapee! We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who?are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined, and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately and efficiently?provide accurate information and book reservations over?the phone?all?while capturing guest data
- Ask the guest for their data with every transaction
- Supply phone support for ticket office and ski and snowboard school office locations.
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests? needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high?call?volumes?while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints; handle concerns and suggestions
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit
- Work on a computer?with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
- Must be able to interact with guest and work on a computer at the same time
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail
- Perform other duties as appropriate
- High school diploma or equivalent?- required.
- Proficient on Microsoft applications and/or POS software?- required.
- Ability to communicate fluently over the phone?and effectively in English?- required.
- Typing skills with an emphasis on data collection?- required.
- Ability to answer questions and speak intelligently about all resort products?- required.
- Fun, outgoing personality traits?- required.
- Take timeliness and deliverable tasks seriously?- required.
- Must be able to work alone or with a team?- required.
- Ability to develop a quick rapport with clients?- required.
- Ability to stay calm in busy and stressful situations?- required.
- Prior experience with (resort) POS software?- preferred.
- Experienced and/or conversational in a foreign language?- preferred.
- Previous guest service experience?- preferred.
- College Degree?- preferred.
- Cash handling experience?- preferred.
Free Ski passes for employees and dependents?
Discount lift tickets for friends and family?
Free ski lessons?
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles?
Discounted bike haul & golf?
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)?
401(k) Retirement Plan?
Excellent training and professional development?
We can't help but smile when someone says \"Sun Bowl.\" We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days, lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, chili, and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn't. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee.?www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 170867
Associated topics: call center representative, client service, customer care associate, customer service associate, customer service representative, platform support, service specialist, technical assistant, telephone, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...