Responsible for approving the extension of credit and/or making recommendations to the person(s) making the final lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans to approve or deny the extension of credit. Conducts complete credit analyses including gathering, analyzing and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective customers. Reviews customer accounts and portfolios in order to identify, evaluate and determine the appropriate course of action on potential credit quality issues in order to maximize credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss to the company.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
* Five to seven years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities
* Excellent credit analysis and analytical skills
* Thorough knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures
* Thorough knowledge of economics, accounting, and finance
* In-depth knowledge of risk analysis
* Excellent technical report writing skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Associated topics: actuarial analyst, actuarial director, actuary consultant, analyst, director actuary, investment actuary, life actuary, mathmatics, retirement actuary, risk
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.