Security Administrative Badge Tech/Armed Officer (PART TIME WEEKDAYS)
Universal Services of America
1807 S O'Neal Ave
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Description: The ID Badging Tech is responsible for the operation of the ID Badging program for their assigned site. The ID Badging Tech supports and coordinates with the Security Systems Administrator for the client account concerning the badging system and requirements. The Badging Tech reports to the Assistant Account Manager or Account Manager for security operational duties and requirements. Depending on site requirements, this position could be an armed or unarmed post.
This position also provides administrative support to the Account Manager, in the areas of tracking and analysis, compliance, and other administrative duties as assigned.
Scope of Work: In addition to the requirement of regular and predictable attendance for this position, additional key responsibilities to perform the job include:
* Perform the short term and long term operational performance of the Badging functions, client workstation and printers.
* Perform the Badging Client system in coordination with the Security Systems Administrator.
* Perform the enrollment and credential issuance workflow at the badging office.
* Work with the Security Systems Administrator to manage requests for credentials and the maintenance of users and their roles and security access levels in the Badging system.
* Maintain the Badging system supplies including smart cards, ID badge lanyards, visitor management badge stock and printer supplies.
* Performs all associated duties, including daily and weekly interaction with the Account Manager, Assistant Account Manager, and Shift Supervisors.
* Maintains confidentiality of all information and data.
* Performs all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
* Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Working knowledge and strong aptitude with security systems, covering badging functions.
* Working knowledge of photo ID cameras, printers and the badging system configuration.
* Working knowledge of networking, personal computers, Windows operating systems, MS Office, and internet protocol.
* Ability to communicate effectively and manage and support other system users.
* Self-starter with ability to multi-task, problem solve and participate in cross-functional teams
* Applicants with at least four (4) years military service (honorable conditions only) will weigh in the favor of applicants with similar experience.
* Working knowledge of local, state and federal requirements for a contracted security force in a security environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written), to effectively communicate with visitors, staff members and executives.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
* IF INTERESTED IN BEING AN ARMED BADGE OFFICER:
* Ability to employ firearms and less lethal weapons to protect yourself and others. (If armed)
* Demonstrated ability to safely and responsibly carry, store, and maintain firearms, less lethal weapons, and other assigned equipment. (If armed)
* Demonstrated ability to gain and maintain appropriate state and local firearms permits and licenses. (If armed)
* Demonstrated ability to participate in and pass firearms and less lethal weapon training and qualification courses without restrictions. (If armed)
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.