Looking for a career that is rewarding both personally and professionally?
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health is the largest stand-alone psychiatric hospital in the Lowcountry of South Carolina and has been providing inpatient and outpatient psychiatric and substance use disorder services to the community for over 36 years. Conveniently located off of I-26 at exit 216 in North Charleston, away from the congestion of downtown Charleston, our team of 200+ high-quality employees describe working here as \"like family,\" \"supportive,\" and \"life-changing.\" Our registered nurses, mental health technicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and therapists serve hundreds of adults, senior adults, and adolescents each month with the common goal of bringing hope back to their lives. There is meaning in this work and that's why many of our employees say they found their calling at Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health. Find out more at www.palmettobehavioralhealth.com.
We are currently looking for a Community Relations/Marketing Representative to join our team of dedicated professionals.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
* Coordinate functions and activities to promote Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health to referral sources and to the community.
* Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times
* Educate and engage current and potential referral sources through a command of facility knowledge to educate on how and when to refer appropriate patients
* Meet or exceed targets and goals within territory through market planning to key accounts, efficient routing and execution of market strategy
* Maximize customer engagement through pre-call preparation and post-call planning
* Develop strong long-term relationships with customers through a partnership selling style that includes an ability to use all available promotional literature and sales tools
* Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
This opportunity provides the following:
* Challenging and rewarding work environment
* Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
* 401k plan with company match
* Generous Paid Time Off
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health is wholly-owned and operated by one of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies; Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS). UHS has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
Education : B.S. Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field
Experience: Minimum of one (1) year experience in sales or marketing, preferably in a health care environment.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.