Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
In this role, you will partner with regional sales management and others in the creation of a high performing sales organization by building a strong sales operating model and cadence. This role incorporates a broad scope of responsibilities across sales strategy, process & technology, analytics, territory management and training and will work across and integrate with existing operational elements of both the regional and global business including sales, finance and business operations.
* Work closely with the sales team to help them achieve their goals.
* Work closely with finance, legal and others to create and provide relevant and timely Business Intelligence essential to key stakeholders including sales, presales and product
* Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement and work closely cross organizations to improve sales process quality and remove bottlenecks in support of revenue growth and enabling our sales teams to be successful
* Oversee administration, optimization, configuration, training and adoption of enterprise business tools for the sales team, specifically Salesforce.com
* Work closely with finance and others to provide relevant and timely Business Intelligence essential to key stakeholders including sales, marketing, and product
* Work with sales leaders on performance management and training programs
* Keep up-to-date knowledge of the company processes and flows for its products and new releases
Qualifications & Experience
* 2+ years of experience within a Sales Operations leadership position preferably within a software and information technology industry.
* Consulting or Sales background is a plus
* Proven track record of driving sales operational excellence, best practice, and sales process improvement
* Strong capability around analytics and trend analysis to provide key business insights
* Significant knowledge of sales process, sales cadence and sales strategy
* Proven track record of influencing decision making using a data-driven approach
* Strong technology literacy with significant experience with Salesforce and other sales tools including Business Intelligence tools
* Excellent communication skills- written / verbal / presentation
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data for a variety of purposes including forecasting and presentation to senior stakeholders
* Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver outcomes within given timeframes
* High attention to detail
* Highly autonomous with quality decision making skills
* High energy, growth mindset, builder profile
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes. Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, regional sales manager, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory manager