At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking a highly effective anddynamic Strategic Operations Project Team Manager to lead a team of projectmanagement professionals within the Dealer Services business line. Thisposition will lead and guide their team to achieve strategic and necessarybusiness objectives and to help foster innovation and growth within theorganization. Success will be measuredthrough strategic planning, analytical thinking, attention to detail, timemanagement, collaboration, and effective team leadership to drive employeeperformance and engagement.
Manages performance of the project team andevaluates overall team performance. Participates in the identification, design, development andimplementation of assigned projects as needed. Assigned projects may be generalor systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resourcesto ensure successful and timely completion of team s work in accordance withbusiness needs. Participates in training users and evaluating project success.
- 10 or more years of experience in project management activities.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer banking, specifically in the auto/dealer services area
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of project management.
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.- Master's degree.
Loading some great jobs for you...