Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Residential Assistant, you will work in a residential group home setting in Delran, Burlington County, NJ.
* Supervise, guide and direct consumers * Record significant shift happenings/observations in daily log * Distribute and document of all medications scheduled during the shift * Provide assistance with daily routine, i.e. hygiene, grooming, dressing, meal preparation, laundry and household chores * Understand and participate in developing and implementing individual treatment plan for each consumer * Attend bi-weekly staff meetings and other meetings as required * Participate in on-going training to learn various behavior management methods and techniques * Remain up to date and in compliance with required training
* Competitive salary * Part time schedule * Opportunity for personal and career growth * Supplemental income * Team oriented environment - we practice the FISH! Philosophy
* High school diploma or equivalent with 6 months experience related to the social service field required * Six (6) months experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred * Must be 18 years old or older
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. All candidates, if hired, will be expected to cooperate with Oaks Integrated Care and The Department of Human Services in all inspections and investigations. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Questions? Contact our HR Recruiter at 609-###-#### or ...@oaksintcare.org
Access Center: 1-800-###-####
Administrative Office: 609-###-####
* Donate * About Us * Adult Services * Child and Family Services * Careers * Employee Resources * Privacy Policies
Sign up to receive news and updates
? Copyright 2012 - - Oaks Integrated Care Inc. - All Rights Reserved
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.