Mid Market Account Executive (East)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud communications software market and we are looking for top-tier, proven Sales Account Executives (\"AEs\") who are looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market.
As an AE, you will be responsible for selling to prospective Mid Market customers, developing a relationship as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere. The right candidate will have a proven, consultative sales process to discover and close new logos. Our AEs develop an understanding of prospects' businesses, organize and conduct sales presentations at prospective and current customers' offices, site visits and product demonstrations to prospects and represent Twilio in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop and win new clients.
We are looking for an experienced AE with a proven track record and also:
* 4-7+ yrs of quota carrying and account management experience in success selling infrastructure software or platform solutions to company sizes ranging from Mid-Market to small Enterprise companies. Consistent over-achievement in past experiences.
* Credible, trusted partner with customers and their executive team.
* Exceptional prospecting skill set. Someone who is comfortable generating the bulk of their own pipeline.
* Experience with cloud computing business models and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
* Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking sales activity, pipeline and revenue metrics.
* Experience with value-based sales process and capability to build ROI as part of your sales methodology.
* Balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
* Strong cross-functional team skills.
* Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Takes initiative. Creative. Personable. Self-starter. Productive. Competitive spirit.
* Strong sales discovery skills, objection handling skills, business acumen, and closing skills.
* Resourceful, coachable, drive to overachieve.
* Proven ability to execute 6-figure deals.
Mid-Market Account Executives (AEs) are responsible for developing the next wave of Twilio's new customers with companies that have >100 employees and
Loading some great jobs for you...