We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
* CNN seeks a talented and ambitious collegiate intern to be part of the CNN Ad Sales Research team. This role supports Sales and Marketing in communicating the value of CNN across platforms to the advertising marketplace. This intern will learn from CNN Ad Sales Research Managers in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a storyteller who is comfortable with different kinds of data.
* Assist the team with developing standard analytics reports and help position CNN, HLN, and CNN Airport Network for ad sales purposes * Provide detailed analysis, reports, and presentations highlighting news and competitors * Work closely with manager to interpret and distill data into an actionable format and provide client-specific insights
* Self-motivated and proactive with incredible attention to detail * Superior analytical skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment * Excellent written and verbal communication skills * Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) * Working knowledge of syndicated research tools: Nielsen, MRI, YouGov, and comScore a plus
* An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are! * Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know! * A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands! * Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Spring 2020 program dates are January 13th through April 3rd. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: intern, internship, semester, trainee
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.