The Sales Director, Branded Content is responsible for building success by identifying, qualifying and selling prospects on the value of TripleLift's branded content offering. This role is responsible for establishing a solid framework of understanding TripleLift, creating an actionable plan of execution for account prioritization, leverage existing relationships to begin proselytizing for native programmatic advertising and to ultimately sell TripleLift products and solutions to advertisers. The best candidate brings relationships with her or him to the table, and they are comfortable presenting at both a tactical and strategic level; all the while evangelizing, educating and influencing at both the agency and client.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com.
* Leverage existing relationships at both agency and client direct * Develop new agency and leads and build the revenue pipeline * Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan * Superior analytical skills and firm grasp of their customer's needs * Assess potential business deals, through RFP response and pursue proactive opportunities via strategic partnerships * Maintain proper adherence to company standards for data entry/utilization * Effectively forecast monthly and quarterly sales
Desired Skills and Attributes
* Proven track record of branded content sales success, achieving goals, managing to a number * Passion for helping brand advertisers tell compelling stories through branded content * Content marketing subject matter expertise * Experience at a high-growth stage publisher with ability to work across a wide breadth of verticals/ad categories * Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations * Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments to both internal and external audiences * Strives for continued learning opportunities * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail * Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment * Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic
* Bachelor's Degree
* 6+ years in digital media sales at a mid-sized publisher
Benefits and Company Perks
* Amazing company culture * Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance * Equity options * 401(k) program * Snacks on snacks on snacks * Yoga, massages, and meals * Ongoing professional development
* Inc. Magazine's list of fastest-growing companies - 2017, 2018, 2019 * Crain's Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 * Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies - 2018 Inc. * Crain's Fast 50, Fastest-Growing Companies in New York - 2017, 2018 * Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2017, 2018 * CEO & Co Founder Eric Berry won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2019 New York Marketing and Advertising Award
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Associated topics: area sales, b2b, b2c, b2e, channel partner, client, franchise owner, intelligence, mba, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.