The Practice Development Coordinator is responsible for working with the Manager of Practice Development and an integrated support team to ensure that all medically necessary patients within a Provider s practice are provided quality, timely care that is properly documented. This position will coordinate and participate in the development and execution of individualized Practice Development Plans for providers identified as requiring additional support. The support plans will include reviews of work flow, patient access, computer skills, medical documentation, practice barriers and opportunities. This is a very visible position that requires a high level of project management and communication skills. The Practice Development Coordinator will be responsible for communicating with all the involved parties both internal and external to the Company.TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and maintain the development of individualized provider practice development plans
- Ensure all plan metrics and follow up items are updated on a timely basis
- Work with the integrated support team to customize plan templates as needed
- Maintain, schedule and document practice development calls
- Ensure all relevant parties have access to centrally retained care plans
- Develop summary Progress Report for all active care plans
- Assist with the training and onboarding of new Nurse Practitioners (NP)
- Confirm the current access of the NP in the facility
- Participate in identifying realistic goals for the provider specific to each facility
- Ensure that scheduling has the provider s daily schedule, as well as the facility
- Assist providers who are experiencing malfunctioning equipment and software
- Equip providers with the work flow process used to demonstrate where the patient information can be found in the different areas of the facility/computer systems.
- Keep communication open for the provider to further accomplish our shared goals.
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned to meet the goals of the Company.
- Ability to work with several operating systems, including Microsoft Office, and several different electronic medical records.
- Medical Assisting or CNA experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Long term care experience preferred
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Capability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively
- Proficient at follow up and follow through
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional presentation.