- Toll Brothers
- $54,750.00 -80,180.00/year*
2 E 2nd St
Overview Join an award-winning company!
ESE Consultants, a Toll Brothers company, seeks a Field Land Surveyor for our operations in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Consider a new opportunity that offers exposure to all land surveying processes in residential land development projects!
Working with an internal team of surveyors, planners and engineers, our Field Surveyors are responsible for site improvement stake outs, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, house-line stake outs and final as-built surveys.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row - Fortune magazine
* Three to five years of experience in Survey site layout
* Working knowledge of construction layout, cutsheets, survey calculations and data collection
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as a one-person crew utilizing robotic and GPS equipment
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why ESE Consultants has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Associated topics: compliance, construction, examiner, health, inspection, inspector, inspector surveyor, measure, rodman, safety
Associated topics: examiner, health, inspection, land, osha, problem, rpls, safety, survey, violation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...