Internal Medicine opening in , North Carolina. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
A thriving Hematology/Oncology private practice in North Carolina is searching for a provider to join its growing team. You will work alongside another Physician and have wonderful support staff for assistance.
Located in the heart of North Carolina, this location is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States by Forbes magazine and other reputable sources. Not only is this location a destination itself, but it also promotes easy access to all main highways for travel. This family-oriented community has terrific school systems and entertainment galore.
Please contact Courtney Driver to further discuss this position.
- Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- NC medical license
- Comfortable with Chemo IV's a plus, but not required, will offer training
- Internal Medicine experience
- 1-2 years experience with IV's preferred
- Located near the Raleigh area
- Hours of Operation: M-F 8:00-3:00, Saturdays 8-1
- Rotation Sat schedule
- Support staff on-site
- 80% Hematology/Oncology, 20% Internal Medicine
- 500-600 patients per month between all staff
- 18 years of age and older
- Full lab
- EMR - Intelligent Medical Services
Salary & Benefits:
- Locum Hourly Rate, including Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Locum to Permanent Opportunity; facility would like to ensure both the Provider and Site are a successful fit for a Permanent opportunity. Permanent Salary and Benefits discussed directly with site leader and owner
Seeking a start date of June 2019.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, advanced, associate, cnm, gyn, nursing assistant cna, practice, specialis, specialist, splst