Certified Occupation Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Compensation: $87,260.00 - $127,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
For more than 25 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each childs potential.
We are seeking dynamic Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) looking for a comprehensive and rewarding experience. In this role, you will provide screening, diagnosis and treatment to children up to 3 years old with various developmental delays in a variety of settings, under the supervision of an OTR/L.
- Mobile/Paperless Billing App - No printing/scanning/faxing/mailing notes
- Competitive salary and benefits(medical/dental/401(k)/vision/ESOP/tuition reimbursement)
- Clinical Supervision and Support
- Availability of clinical resources to aid in professional growth
- Work/life balance and autonomy Flexible schedules
- Caseload clustered
- Semi-monthly pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for Employee Referral Bonuses
Qualified candidates will possess at least an Associates Degree in OTA from an accredited school recognized by AOTA, as well as NYS certification as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail regarding session notes and report submission, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to liaise and collaborate with professionals in various disciplines and at different levels in order to best advocate for needs of children and be willing to travel to various settings for service provision.
TheraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.PandoLogic. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Occupational Therapist Assistant
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...