Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Description Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
The Operations Supervisor supports the Manager in the oversight of the operation of the facility. The Supervisor is responsible for operating the building in an efficient, productive, and safe manner as well as meeting/exceeding daily production requirements. Our Supervisors deliver results by motivating staff and developing a workplace environment that supports team engagement, positive work behaviors, and TJX Core Values.
- Support and help train all Associates within the ARRC (Asset Recovery & Recycling Center). Supervises the quality of customer service to all partners, including stores, 3PL, LP, Transportation, etc.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are being met at shift start.
- Coach and develops TJX employees within the facility.
- Oversee all ARRC processes and initiatives.
- Support the oversight of all asset-inventory to include, but not limited to, all inbound and outbound areas.
- Ensure proper tracking of company assets and commodities.
- Oversee the maintaining of facility cleanliness and organizational efficiencies.
- Support and promote all Safety and Loss Prevention programs and policies.
- Make recommendations with respect to hiring, training, and performance management.
- Help to manage associate engagement within the building to achieve daily results and objectives.
- Support Financial and Operational decision making (Payroll, scheduling of TJX associates, building needs, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree required or equivalent work/supervisory experience of 1-3 years.
- Open availability to work days, evenings, and weekends as necessary.
- Warehousing experience in inbound/outbound transportation, retail, LP, fulfillment, and recycling experience preferred.
- Skilled at software platforms, (IE: Excel, Word, etc.).
- Experienced at cross functional training and able to perform operations of ARRC equipment (i.e. Balers, Fork truck, etc).
- Must be able to lift (50 lbs.), count, select, sort, pack and/or handle commodities and fixtures.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Basic math skills are required.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Secaucus || NJ || TJ Maxx
Loading some great jobs for you...