- The Structures Company, LLC
- $100,850.00 -161,180.00/year*
- Design aircraft mechanical systems based on customer requirements
- Establishes manufacturing tolerances for production of components using GD&T
- Design for Manufacturing (DFMA)
- Supports review of manufacturing plans and procedures to ensure compliance with design requirements
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from an accredited institution much preferred.
- Experience with CATIA V5
- Experience in detail design of aircraft mechanical systems, or aircraft composite/metallic structure.
- Experience designing hydraulics, landing gear, fuel systems, etc.
- DFM experience required
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience as a design engineer within the aircraft industry.
- Experience with Model Based Definition and GD&T
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management tools (PLM software), Requirements management tools and configuration management
- US Citizen required
Associated topics: assembly, automotive, design, fluid, machine, mechanism, naval, powertrain, turbine, vibration
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...