Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/CF)
Compensation: $87,420.00 - $133,750.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows (CFs) for our school-based openings for the 19/20 SY in New York, NY!
Let us help guide you through your CFY and beyond! Our goal is to provide an unparalleled First-Year experience through a variety of resources, mentorship and professional training that will empower your development as a therapist and throughout your career. We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow! Job Requirements
- Master's Degree from an accredited university
- SLP CCCs or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation's foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today!
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...