- The Oneida Group
100 Bonanni Dr
Role Title: Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement Manager 
Department: Product Supply
The Oneida Group is a leading global marketer of tabletop and food preparation products for the consumer and foodservice markets. With a comprehensive line of tabletop and food preparation products, we market our products globally under a broad range of consumer brands including Oneida and Anchor Hocking. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small-sized companies in the consumer, foodservice, business-to-business and e-commerce channels. The company operates two glass manufacturing plants in the U.S. and sources a variety of propriety designed tableware products.
The Oneida Group's vision is to be the leading global marketer of trusted brands in dining and food preparation, recognized for providing quality tabletop and kitchen solutions.
Validating products have met all visual and specified controls per company and individual customer specifications prior reaching the customer and championing continuous improvement activities for the site.
- Site Quality Management Systems from raw materials to customer acceptance of product
- Site driver of all Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing and results via KPI Leadership Breakthrough methodology
- Leader of all controls / testing required on all products annealing, thermal shock, wall thickness, weights, cold fill, hot fill, tin oxide, internal treatment, bottom thickness measurements, etc. and results entered into VerTech' system
- Verification packed ware audits are performed on all finished products and results entered into Vertech' system
- Supports Process Auditors and Shift Value Stream Leaders to ensure all products are within acceptable levels of quality established
- Distribution of job information along with limit samples and gauges for forming and finishing operations
- Established limit samples for all items
- Non-conforming \"held\" ware process and disposition
- Ensures complete and correct set ups of all shops during job changes First Article Inspection for all molds
- Role model for company's values and principals, Human Development, Safety, Quality, Yield and Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, Can-Do attitude in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Works closely with finishing operations, maintenance and engineering regarding all automatic video inspection equipment
- Internal sample / PPAP process / new project launch for all quality requirements
- Support 24/7 operation
- All other duties and projects as assigned by Site Director of Operations
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 5 years proven experience as Quality Assurance and CI Leader
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis / statistical methods
- Engineering degree
- ASQ certification(s)
- Lean Manufacturing certification and extensive deployment of all CI tools
- Six Sigma certification and projects completed
- Experience in ISO9000 / TS certified QMS environment
- Vetch and Minitab software user
- Experience in glass manufacturing a plus
- Managing in an organized labor environment
- Master's degree a plus
Primary Location: Monaca, PA
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please contact us at ...@theoneidagroup.com.
Associated topics: performance test, prevent, prevention, qa, quality, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance engineer, test
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...