Supervisor & YD/Intern Coordinator -FFT FC
Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Social Services
501 Southern Blvd
Bronx, NY, USA
The Supervisor responsibilities include:
* Provide supervision to FFTFC therapists and case planners (as directed by AVP) ongoing and regularly throughout the day/week to monitor for child/family safety, permanency, well-being and overall practice. Supervision includes:
* Motivation and accountability of the team, creation of staffs professional development plans.
* Daily phones calls to individuals on the team and an expectation of immediate feedback with clinicians.
* Providing feedback, expertise and approvals on FFTFC behavior change plans and other model adherent clinical interventions.
* Facilitate weekly team peer consultation.
* Participate in weekly consultation between team members and program Clinical Consultant until completion of Supervisor certification, at which time Supervisor facilitates all team consultation.
* Ensure all team members attend and participate in consultations; track attendance, reason for absence and cases reviewed.
* Participate in one-on-one consultation with FFT Clinical Consultant once Supervisor certification is achieved.
* Provide ongoing support and feedback around the application of foster care regulations while partnering with program AVP for FFTFC model adherence.
* Maintain accountability of teams adherence to the treatment model through supervision, training and clinical observation. Track on outcomes to ensure ongoing development of team.
* Maintain ongoing growth in competence in the integrated FFTFC model.
* Daily QB and CSS monitoring;
* Participate in program administrative review of implementation reports in order to development ongoing plans to enhance performance and outcomes.
* Monitor completion of all required foster care documentation for content and timeliness as directed by AVP.
* Complete and monitor clinicians completion, with model adherence, of Care4/Conn/MyEvole notes within 48 hours.
* Complete and monitor clinicians completion of treatment progress note reviews at the 14 day, 30 day, 60 day, and every 30 days thereafter interval.
* Complete and monitor clinicians completion of Care4 phase plans, session plans, session tapes, family feedback and other documentation.
* Assist staffs in addressing risk factors that give rise to possible safety issues.
* Review treatment reviews/supervisor reviews to ensure they are complete and timely. Submit to AVP for review and application for supervisory review in CNNX.
* Review session notes in Care4 to assess clinical skills and adherence to the model; work collaboratively with the consultant to address individual staffs skill deficits.
* Participate in all training opportunities, program staff meetings, and weekly clinical and program monitoring meetings.
* Complete FFT performance assessments for team members (completed by consultant until Supervisor Certification is achieved) and coordinate with AVP for annual agency performance assessments.
* Liaise with ACS and/or other referral sources as needed in collaboration with AVP.
* Participate in Family Team Conferences with clinical staff (ACS CSC, ERC, etc).
* Ensure appropriate coverage of staffs cases whenever there is an extended absence.
* Conduct all duties as indicated in the Therapist job description but with a reduced case load.
* Other job duties as assigned or needed.
Master's Level Degree or better in Marriage & Family Therapy or related field.
Master's Level Degree or better in Counseling or related field.
Master's Level Degree or better in Social Work or related field.
**Required**Six months experience working as a Therapist
**2 years:**Two years of experience as a supervisor preferred
**5 years:**Five years of experience in the field of social work
### Licenses & Certifications
*Posted:* October 9, 2019
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...