The Office Services Manager reports to the Operations Manager and serves as the administrative manager, team leader, and project coordinator on all daily activities.
- Supervise a staff performing office services functions including but not limited to: mail and package delivery, courier services, PO close out in AP system, shipping to include HAZMAT, reception services (one location) and conference room set up/breakdown at multiple locations.
- Collect data on a daily basis for monthly reporting.
- Verify all outbound shipments have proper documentation.
- Ensure all packages and accountable mail is scanned, tracked, and signed for using client provided technology.
- Ensure effective, timely and communicated sweeps including a posted "Last Run of the Day" sweep.
- Ensure all mail and packages via USPS, UPS, and FedEx, DHL or messenger service are properly prepared and posted.
- Plan and supervise cross training of all employees.
- Update Operations Manager daily of employee status and any issues.
- Complete weekly payroll and other HR functions as necessary.
- Communicate with the client on important issues.
- Complete monthly reporting requirements for client and TMG.
- Notify client when postage meter needs to be refilled and ensure meter is updated.
- Maintain inventory of all necessary supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum ten years' experience in all aspects of office services.
- Proficient in Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate's Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum ten years customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively work individually and in team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to details.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...