- The May Institute
69 Rose St
May Institute's Eastern Massachusetts Adult Services Division is looking for Day Program Specialists to work with adults with autism and developmental disabilities in Revere, MA. We offer exciting career paths, an excellent benefits package, and an opportunity to engage in life changing work. We believe our employees make our organization outstanding, and we are dedicated to cultivating leadership from within.
HOURS: M-F 8am-4pm
* Skill development, instruction, and community integration
* Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
* Behavioral interventions
* Participating in the development of ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
* Dispensing medications
* 1 year of behavioral experience required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driver's license and at least 2 years' driving experience
* Previous human services experience strongly preferred
* Ability to lift 50 lbs
Keywords: may institute direct support direct care developmental disabilities human services psychology entry level special needs
Keywords: direct care may institute developmental disabilities special needs psychology entry level direct support residential counselor paraprofessional care
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Required Education High School
* Revere, MA, USA* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...