The Eastern Massachusetts Adult Services Division at May Institute is looking for a caring and compassionate ASSISTANT HOUSE MANAGER to help oversee and supervise our group home located in REVERE, MASSACHUSETTS.
This position requires flexibility to work evenings and weekends. 40 hour per week Wednesday-Saturday. This position is between $14.24-15.86/hour.
* Participating in the development of ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
* Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
* Developing skills and community integration, which includes transport of consumers into the community and to regularly scheduled appointments
* Executing behavioral interventions when needed
* Dispensing medications to consumers
* Documentation of daily activities and incidents
* Ensuring training and behavior program execution and documentation
* Previous human services experience strongly preferred
* Previous supervisory experience preferred
* Valid driver s license and at least 2 years' driving experience required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to lift 50 lbs
May Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer of qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. May Institute also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of the protected categories.
* Pay Type Hourly
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.