- The Judge Group
- $25,310.00 -37,150.00/year*
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
Pennsbury, PA Salary:
Our client is currently seeking a Dialer/System Admin Duration:
Chadds Ford, PA
Please send qualified resumes directly to Melody Georgiou at for immediate consideration.
The Dialer Analyst shall be responsible for creating and maintaining a strong relationship with multiple business units to provide highly effective dialer coverage solutions for daily operations using several technology platforms including Aspect UIP, Aspect ALM, Aspect VIA, and various other contact center systems.
Primary job function will be to maintain and operate the Aspect dialer.
This consists of, but not limited to, stating and stopping campaigns, adjusting filters and following a dialer strategy.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily operations of the Aspect Dialer and supporting the contact centers leveraging the Aspect VIA Platform.
- Responsible for the management of all Collections Dialer campaigns and performance, including the creation of campaigns, the pacing of the Dialer, management of abort rate, achievement of penetration rates, and compliance to all dialing regulations.
- Responsible for the management and creation of ad hoc, daily, weekly and monthly Operations reports, including the monthly Operations Scorecard, collections dialer and performance reporting, complaint tracking, call handling, and key metrics.
- Design and Configuration of inbound and outbound call flow to maintain maximum effectiveness from an operational and customer experience point of view.
- Oversee the holistic contact center telephony design based on collected business requirements. Oversight of call ingress and egress points to maintain effective and streamline telephony and contact center agent and customer experience.
- Monitor, analyze, and fully understand technological impact on day-to-day operations in order to provide in-depth strategic solutions to different business units.
- Create strong relationships with each business operating unit to continually improve daily operations and efficiencies.
- Responsible for the administration, management, development and support for all hosted and on-premise software solutions (purchased or internally developed) used by the Contact Center Operations groups. Shaw
- Payment Solutions (Speedpay, MoneyGram, XTCM, etc.)
- Software Solutions Skip Tools Additional software as added
- Daily operation of the Aspect UIP system
- Outstanding communication skills to facilitate the constantly evolving and improving culture we strive for
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL 2008/2012, Excel, and Word
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexibility with fluid shift schedules which may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: agent, disney, inbound, inside sales, insurance, life insurance, outbound, sales representative, telemarketer, telesales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...