CareMount Medical - Rhinebeck Campus Urgent Care
- Hours: 3 12 Hour Shifts | Flexible Schedule | Some Weekends Shared Equally
- New Graduates
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: CareMount Medical offers an outstanding compensation package!
- Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision/ Life - AD&D - FSA - 401k - Disability - Aflac Voluntary Options - Umbrella Coverage - PTO/6 Paid Holidays - Employee Assistance Program - CareMount Medical Care Courtesy - Corporate Discount Program - Medical Professional Liability Insurance - Tuition Reimbursement
- Additional Info: - The physician must have become BC within a few years of residency. BE will only be accepted if a new graduate.- Travel to other urgent care sites is required. - Potential Partnership Opportunity.- EMR: NextGen- There is ample opportunity for the qualified candidate to quickly establish a busy practice.- Fully supported with urgent care focused nurses and advanced practitioners.- CareMount Medical is highly recognized for clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and our commitment to improving the health status of the communities we serve. CareMount is physician-owned and managed.
Associated topics: care, clinic, family, family medicine, general practice, hospitalist, practice, primary care, urgent, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...